*

9.11.04

Late afternoon scatterbrain

  • Some funky photos by many different photographers.
  • I still can't believe half a country could be so dumb.
  • There's a stomach parasite going around Bergen. It came from our drinking water. There's been more than a 1000 cases so far, so it's a regular epidemic. I'm right smack bang in the middle of the risk area, too, so I may already have it. It gives people diahrrea etc, so 1/200th of the city (roughly) is down with the runs at this very moment. It's enough to have one in stitches, if one were into that sort of thing.
  • I just got my exam topic. It says "write something about the stuff we've been talking about in our class or something." (I paraphrase).
  • I'm writing my exam on (I think) Eco vs Rorty on the question of infinite semiosis. If you don't know what that means, then don't worry, because I'm not sure I do, either.
  • I may have a cool, new, writing gig. More on this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home