*

13.10.06

So, here's a page which features female nude models for artists who can't afford live models to paint. It's called Female Anatomy for Artists, and here's a site by the same people that features the same, but for male anatomy. It's called Human Anatomy for Artists. Paging Simone de Beauvoir. I can't believe people are still making the men-are-humans, women-are-female mistake.

Oh, and in case you didn't get the nude part: these links are Not Safe For Work.

I'm procrastinating like mad. Ok. Back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

It's not unlike a question a 4-yr old girl asked me about my pregnancy: "Do you know if its a BABY or a BOY?"

October 13, 2006 4:32 pm  
Blogger mrtn said...

I didn't realise this until now, but what you just said completely subverts Simone de Beauvoirs famous line: "one is not born a woman, one becomes a woman". You don't even have to be born anymore. Hello, ultrasound.

October 17, 2006 5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home