*

28.10.07

Zen and the art of finding lost objects

Zen and the art of being twenty minutes late


Today, R found my camera kicking around at the bottom of a backpack I never use anymore. It's been missing since mid-August. It's strange, because there are some things which I just don't lose, ever, and there was this crazy period in mid-to-late August this year where I in short order lost my keys, my camera and lost (but recovered) my cell phone.

The herd III

It feels good, seeing the world in that way again. Here's a set from a trip to the Museum of Natural History in Bergen. I shot it this summer and it's just been sitting in the camera ever since.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikkel said...

some great pictures there! i like the one of the knølhval from finnmärk. it looks familiar.

October 28, 2007 8:36 am  
Blogger Susanne Christensen said...

Who de hell is Bubo? CYF has some nice pictures from the very same place.

October 28, 2007 2:30 pm  
Blogger mrtn said...

Mikkel: thank you! I was particularly happy about the Finnmärckian knölhval's facial expression in the shot.

Susanne: more importantly, *where* is Bubo?

October 29, 2007 3:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home