*

25.3.09

Spam poetry

The button for our "report spam" function is in Norwegian, and it reads "unserious mail". I do want to press that button several times a day for things that aren't really spam, per se. Rather, say, sarcastic comments about my taste in music or my fumbling of prepositions. But THIS one, though, is really spam, and I still can't quite bring myself to say that it is unserious. It does have a serious lyric vein:
Who heretofore had never hoped to read, are now sea. And
macleod would not listen to a word his that great monkey
chiefs at the command of sugriva, the marquis had this hotel
purchased for him it slip from her arms to those of a human
creature.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger HPL said...

And here's a blog full of spam poetry and prose ...

March 25, 2009 10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home