*

26.6.09

Tab dump extravaganza!

I have an insane amount of tabs open on my office PC, and it's summer vacation time, so here's a mere couple of the interesting ones. I'll do some of the rest from Delicious when I get home.

*

Excellent, meticuluosly argued article on why Israeli war policy is blatantly in violation of the laws of war. I've said it before, I'll say it again: the Israeli bombing of Gaza was a war crime.

*

Danah Boyd, probably one of the four most knowledgable people in the world about what teh kidz are doing on the internet, explains what the kids are doing on the internet.

*

The young Michelangelo would have been an awesome fantasy RPG painter.

*

"What kind of a country passes a law that has no purpose other than to empower its leader to suppress evidence of the torture it inflicted on people?" (Answer: the US under Obama, unfortunately.)

*

"People my age tut-tut at kids, telling them that we wouldn’t have put those photos up when we were young, but we’re lying. We’d have done it in a heartbeat, but no one ever offered us the chance."
– Clay Shirky, one of the other three people who know the most about what teh kidz and teh adults are doing on teh intertubewebs

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home