Happy New Years/Manifesto 2009
Before I forget:
Happy new years, everybody! You all rock.
Here's where I spent the New Years Eve weekend:
(photo: Øystein V. More from our trip here.)
(I didn't take pictures all the time. But I will post some pics when I get around to it.)
I hope you have a happy, safe and free 2009, and that you will be surrounded with love, success and happiness.
My goals for the new year:
* Redesign the blog.
* Work less, but more efficiently.
* See more of my friends, if they still remember me.
* Work out at least 3x/week.
* Single-handedly create peace in the Middle-East; redesign the current system of international organisations; phase-shift our global economy out of scorched-earth capitalism into a democratic, green, fair economy; cure HIV/AIDS; stop global overpopulation; win the rights listed in the UN Convention of Human Rights for all people, everywhere and bring forth a new culture of mutual tolerance, respect and cultural cooperation in which philosophy, science, literature and all other art forms freely exchange and cross-pollinate across borders.
* Try to cook more creatively.
* Drink more water and less coffee.
* Stay on top of the bills.
* Save money.
What are yours?